Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Country Crock butter, it's what's for dessert!

Now I don't literally mean that butter is all we are eating for dessert. However butter is one of the ingredients, and I couldn't have picked a better brand. We have always used Country Crock since I was a little girl. It has always been consistent in flavor and creaminess.

I was sent a coupon for a free product (Tub of Country Crock) for testing purposes in exchange for a review. How awesome is that?! Giving a big thanks to the sender, Influenster! Now I wanted to be creative with what I made. Regular chocolate chip cookies is what everyone makes all the time. So I decided to put my own spin on it. Dare to be different right?

Country Crock butter isn't the only star of this review though.

So here's what I decided to make:
Blue Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies!

They were SO delicious!
I simply added some blue food coloring and blue raspberry flavored bits into the batter. I mean the chocolate chip cookie recipe is tried and true. No messing with perfection! They were super easy to make, and made the whole house smell like raspberries. They tasted great with all their buttery goodness. The raspberry flavor in the cookie wasn't overpowering but just right.















  In aspect of the Country Crock, here are the highlights of this product:
Country Crock is a healthier alternative to butter.

-Butter has about 7 grams of saturated fat per teaspoon, while Country Crock only has 1.5 grams. Saturated fat raises blood cholesterol levels and may increase the risk of heart disease.

- Butter contains cholesterol. Country Crock does not.

- The main concern with margarine is that it can contain trans fat. Classic Country Crock is trans-fat free. This means there is less than 0.5 grams of trans fat per serving. Butter has no trans fat.

 A healthier more delicious choice! There you have it folks!








No comments:

Post a Comment