Saturday, March 19, 2016

Brightly High Waisted Midi Flattering Pensil Skirt

So I am typically not a fan of skirts especially ones that are not longer than ankle length. That is the self esteem issues coming out. Add the fact that I'm not proportional equal (Yes I'm fluffy!! Height: 5'4", Weight: 220 pounds) into the equation and possibly you will understand why. I do not think that skirts are very flattering on me, or so I thought. 

I've also never worn a high waist skirt! 

Until now obviously.
And what a great decision! I really love this skirt. First thing I noticed was just how soft it is. I mean this is almost like a fleece kind of soft. This skirt is made of a few materials. 65% cotton, 30% polyester, and 5% spandex. I bought this skirt in the color black and in the size 2XL. I was actually rather surprised that this skirt did not shrink since it is composed of mostly cotton. The black color did not bleed either (no one likes bleeding colors!). As far as sizing goes, well done! Sizes are true to their listing.

So onto the other fun details...
Since I ordered the color black, I have so many outfit combinations to my picking. I love that it is like that universal piece of clothing that you literally cannot go wrong wearing. It can dress up or be dressed up by any other color. I like that this skirt is not overly thick, but just thin enough to where it is breathable, and I am not sweating in the embarrassing lady parts. This pensil skirt is very form fitting. It sits nicely on my waist (measures about 44 inches). It comes to my knee caps, but does not hug them like I thought they would. Needless to say I have found a skirt that I will wear, and it is NOT floor length! I received this product as a sample to review at discounted price. All thoughts here are my own from my experiences using this product. 

If you are looking for that awesome skirt and want to see all the colors available, check it out here:
Brightly High Waisted Midi Flattering Pensil Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment