Thursday, March 17, 2016

Melanov Non-slip Bathtub Mat

Melanov Knows Best!

If you are a parent to littles as I call them, then you understand the risks when they are in the tub. This is especially true when they are younger, around ages 1-3. My now 2 year old was just learning to walk around when she was 8 months old. Bath time would have been scary without a bath mat. Even now that Lucy and Creepy are 2 and 3, I still worry about them falling and hitting their heads.

I've always just bought the cheap bath mats from Walmart or other chain stores. They did their job, but not without complications. Most of them just plain out sucked. The suction cups weren't effective half the time, and it seemed like I was just wasting more money trying to find yet another crappy bath mat.


In steps the Melanov Non-slip Bathtub Mat to save my pockets! 

On top of being adorable, this bath mat has actually done its job perfectly. The suction cups are different than the other mats I have been wasting money on. They are small and abundant. The cups are all along the bottom. They actually keep a really good hold to the bathtub. It doesn't slide around either. It is a decent size measuring 27.5 inches long and 15.4 inches wide. It takes up about half of the bottom of my bathtub. That is a GREAT coverage area. Cleaning this bath mat is super easy. Mild soap and warm water goes a long way. Remember to hang this up after every use to air dry! It keeps mold from forming!

The design on this bath mat is rather adorable. My littles love it so much. They are little lovers of animals. Bath time has become a "name that animal" game. The design itself is within the bath mat so it will never fade or peel off. Along with the design is non slip grips on top. This is the extra addition that had me sold. The grips are raised up enough that they are not hard on their little fit, but just enough to make bath time safe. This mat is not slipper at all when in water! For that I am thankful and so glad we have finally found a bath mat that works for all of us. Safety first! I received this product to sample and review at a discounted price. All thoughts here are my own from my experiences using this product.


If you need something like this for your littles you can find it here!
Safe and Reliable Bath Mat


No comments:

Post a Comment