Friday, February 17, 2017

Sweetie Song Fetal Heart Monitor





I am currently 32 weeks pregnant. This is my third pregnancy. As an expectant mother, there is always a worry in the back of my mind that baby is not okay. Although my checkups prove that baby is healthy and growing, there is still always that doubt. This is something I struggled with during every pregnancy I have had. Stressing over things that could possibly happen is not good for me or my babies. I needed something that would put me at ease.


This fetal heart monitor has been my savior. Not to mention just how smitten I am that I can hear my baby's heart beat any time I want. It is so easy to use, and it is just the best first experience.
This heart monitor comes with a manual, batteries, the monitor, and gel. It is very easy to put together. A tip I would suggest is to insert the cord into the bottom of the monitor firmly. It is a bit difficult at first, but not hard to manage. It stays together without issue afterward. There are only three buttons on the front of this: power, display light, and monitor level (1-3). The volume control is located on the side.




Using the monitor is fairly easy. I  applied gel to the wand and placed it on the left side of my stomach, closer to my belly button. It was almost instant that I heard my baby's heart beat. My baby moved around a lot so it was a tasking trying to find his heart again, but this worked every time. The monitor I chose to keep on monitor 1. It shows real time heart beat. Baby's heart averaged anywhere from 128-147 beats which is healthy. The sound quality is not the best, as I had to turn it all the way up. However, for a first time experience, this was not a disappointment and surpassed my expectations. I did receive this as a sample for testing purposes. I would definitely recommend this.




If you are looking for something like this, I recommend you buy this one. You can find it here:
https://healthcare-manager.com/collections/fetal-dopplers/products/sweetie-song-pocket-fetal-doppler-100s6?variant=1052967779

#SweetieSongFetalDoppler




No comments:

Post a Comment