Monday, May 25, 2015

Luxurious Collagen Eye Masks

I love these eye lifting masks!! I've never seen this before, only the type that cleaned your face. They are definitely helping the dark circles under my eyes, and some fine lines that have stared to show over the last year.
I like the faint fresh scent that these masks have. The masks give me a cooling sensation when I put them around my eyes. It makes me feel like it's really working. Apply the mask is generally very easy as long as you follow the directions. I only add that if you press and hold the pieces of the mask that go around the corners of your eyes for about 10 seconds, they should form to your face and not come off so easily. I am very please that I was given the opportunity to test these masks complimentary, and share my experiences and feedback.
Of course as with any product, you're not going to see instant results, but a few times use you should see some results. The puffiness has gone away. I no longer have those small wrinkles at the edge of my eye, and my skin looks and feels firmer. I would definitely recommend this product!


Check it out here!!
http://www.amazon.com/Luxurious-Collagen-Dramatically-Removing-Reducing/dp/B00JA3QBJ2/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment