Monday, May 25, 2015

How To Avoid Stale Food!

This heat sealer is so great to have around. My children eat little snacks here and there. No one likes to eat stale food. I have used this sealer for many things now. It works great, and it's rather simple.

All you do is take the sealer, press down lightly, but firm enough to make sure the heat goes all the way through. Slide it all the way across the bag, and it will seal it! I've done it with french fry and chicken nugget bags that go in the freezer. I've also done it on chip bags and even snack cakes. It's definitely something I'm going to keep around the house.

These do require two AA batteries, but mine came with them so I didn't have to worry about having them. I've included some pictures to demonstrate how it seals. Great product!


I was given this product to sample and test complimentary, and share my opinions and experiences. 
It's available at a great price here:
http://www.amazon.com/Orblue-Bag-Heat-Sealer-Containers/dp/B00SHK7M9M/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment